The UK work visas allow you to live and work in the UK on a short or long-term basis depending upon your skills, qualifications and nature of your job/work. If you are a non-EEA or Swiss national and you are interested in working in the UK, you will need to apply for a UK Work Visa.

If you want to run or set up a business in the UK then get in touch with our expert UK Work visas solicitor for legal assistance with your Innovator visa or Start-up visa application.